The target group for this course is students participating in the Campusonline network, other interested are invited to join via OpenUAS in Novia.
A course for musicians and songwriters who want to learn more about writing songs for Japanese and Korean artists.
- Typical styles, arrangements and forms for the songs.
- The difference between J-pop (Japan) and K-pop ( South Korea)
- The elements of the songs ( styles, tempo, form, rhythm, harmony, melody)
- Vocal production ( The most important part?)
- The students need to have former knowledge of writing/producing music in DAW ( music production software).
How we work
- The course consists of online studies (by using Teams) with lectures and also personal feedback.
- Each student should write at least one song during the course with personal feedback and coaching.
- The language of the course is English.
First online meeting, via Teams, will be on June 06 at 11.00-13.00
Second online meeting June 12 at 11.00-13.00
All feedback and coaching will be given individually throughout the course, using e-mail and teams.
(To be scheduled later.)
Computer, mac or PC
DAW-software for music production and interface for recording, midikeyboard etc...
Hands on training in writing music with online coaching from Janne Hyöty.
Janne is a multi-platinum award winning songwriter and producer with releases in Japan, Korea and Europe.
If you have problems in signing up for this course,
please contact anita.kronqvist(a)novia.fi