The target group for this course is students participating in the Campusonline network, other interested are invited to join via OpenUAS in Novia.
Time and platform
The course is carried out through Moodle platform.
There will be 2 lectures, 8 June and 22 June at 10.00-12.00
Deadline for assignments 1.7.2020 at 23.59 pm
End of course 15.7.2020.
Contemporary resumes are all about thinking differently.
How are skills created and maintained today?
The goal is lifelong learning, and it’s important to acknowledge the constant need for new competence models for emerging new job profiles.
The goal of the course is to enhance the perception of our competences and knowledge as a brand, and how to embrace and control it especially under times of global uncertainty.
- Social media – How to govern and manage my branding channels
- The importance of communications skills
- Employer branding. Employee's or employer's market?
- Career Splash - How do I make smart choices?
- Audio resume 2020. The modern CV is not necessarily a mere text-based handout – your success might be determined based on your capabilities to differentiate. How can you convey the right message in 1-2 minutes through audio and video?
- Personal development and self-leadership.
- The labour market after COVID-19 – these are the future skills to take notice of.
Course learning outcomes
- Increased recognition of personal branding and the need for it
- Enhanced labour market understanding and the necessity to manage social media in your own personal branding.
- Competence to produce your own audio resume and to convey your message in a vivid and efficient way
Information about the course will be provided by teacher at the latest on the day before the course starts
Teachers: Anna Bertills/ Bertills & Jung
If you have problems in signing up, please contact anita.kronqvist(a)novia.fi