This course is part of Campusonline, but also open for OpenUAS students.
Please write in your application if you study via OpenUAS.
The participant will get the basic knowledge in creating an online business.
You will learn
- how to digitise your business idea
- how to create your marketing strategy and
- learn to use the right tools that suit your product or service.
The course is online with 3hrs lectures/week, Tuesdays at 13-16.
Themes and dates according to following list:
- 15.9 - "Introduction to online business".
- 22.9 - "Building the concept. What are you selling?".
- 29.9 - "Building the website".
- 6.10 - "Building the webshop".
- 13.10 - "Plan your sales - Building salesfunnels".
- 20.10 - "Effective salespages"
- 27.10 - "How to drive traffic thru FB, Instagram and Google ads?".
- 3.11.- "Content marketing - What, Why, and How?".
- 10.11- "Basics of SEO (Google ranking)"
- 17.11 - "Tools and software".
Deadline for Assignments: 17.11.2020
The course is about 135 hours of work for the student.
The course includes assignments as for example:
- One page businessplan for onlinebusiness. Reviewed by the teacher.
- One simple website created (not necessarily launched), presented and peer reviewed.
- A webshop with atleast one product created (not necessarily launched). Peer reviewed.
- Simple onepage marketingplan created, presented and peer reviewed.
- One landingpage (salespage) created and peer reviewed.
- At least one FB or Instagram-ad created.
- Final challenge (4 hours) in teams online.
More information is sent by e-mail after the last day of application.
Sebastian “Coach Seb” Widjeskog, Businesscoach and founder of Nordic School Entrepreneurship Ltd (www.nordicentre.com).
Sebastian started his first company 2009, and the first online training course was launched 2010. Nordic School of Entrepreneurship Ltd business idea is to sell online training related to entrepreneurship to developing countries, especially East- Africa. Sebastian trains over 2700 entrepreneurs internationally every week online. Sebastian has during the last three years trained also about 200 Finnish entrepreneurs in various training programs.
The Lean Startup. Eric Ries. 2011.
Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business. Pat Flynn. 2019.
Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen. Glen Miller.
Smart Passive Income - podcast. Pat Flynn.
Online marketing made easy - podcast. Amy Porterfield.
SEO Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide for 2020. Neil Patel.
Facebook for business. Facebooks own platform for teaching FB & Instagram ads. https://www.facebook.com/business/ads
If you have problems in signing up,
please contact email@example.com