Corporate Sustainability and Quality Management
(Novia students register via peppi: FEV18LT02)
- describe the company's social responsibility and know how this can be measured
- describe and argue ethical and environmental issues from a business economic perspective
- analyze markets, customer behavior and production from a quality perspective
- knows about quality systems and their importance from a management perspective
- corporate social responsibility
- sustainable development
- quality control
- quality systems
Project assignments, weekly reports on different subjects
- Online lectures Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 pm in June and August, starting on June 1st.
- individual studies
B. Bergman, B. Klefsjö. Quality – from Customer Needs to Customer Satisfaction. Studentlitteratur.
T. Borglund, H. De Geer, S. Sweet. CSR and Sustainable Business. Sanoma Utbildning.
Course start: June 1st at 5.30-7 pm.
Online lectures Tuesdays and Thursdays weeks: 22-26 and weeks 31-33 at 5.30-7 pm.
Erik Englund, email@example.com